If you have any questions, contact us at:Stichting Zero
Singel 134, 1015 AG Amsterdam, The Netherlands
In this privacy statement, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing of personal data: any action or set of actions concerning personal data. This includes collecting, recording, organising, storing, changing, consulting, using, providing and erasing data.
Stichting Zero offers high-quality journalism to private individuals; both nationally and internationally. To be able to execute this, we have contractual agreements with external parties and companies (“service providers”) to provide services on our behalf. These services are for example: information technology and related infrastructure provision and email distribution, list processing and analytics. In the course of performing these services, our service providers have access to your information including your personal information. This occurs in full compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. Based on these laws and regulations, restrictions apply with regard to how your personal data is processed. For example, certain security requirements and storage periods are in place to protect your data. What personal data do we process? We may collect and process the following personal data about you: contact details, i.e. name, e-mail address and other data that you may voluntarily share by email.
We process Personal Data for the following purposes this does not mean that every purpose mentioned below is always applicable:
- to contact you if you have applied for a position with us regarding the recruitment procedure;
- to send notifications or mailings to you which are related to an agreement between you/your company and Stichting Zero; to provide you with information about products, solutions and/or services or to invite you to activities or events.
- All personal data is processed based on one or more of the following principles:
- Processing is required for the purpose of entering into an agreement between Stichting Zero and you.
- Processing is required to comply with the statutory obligations.
- You have granted your permission.
- There is a legitimate interest.
We take appropriate security measures to ensure that your data is protected against misuse and unauthorised access. In addition to technical measures, we have also taken various organisational measures. The latter is understood to mean that information is only accessible to persons who actually require access to this information in order to carry out the work. Your personal data is stored for the purpose of providing our services. Appropriate measures are in place to ensure that all stored data is properly protected.
Pursuant to the law, you have a number of rights, namely:
- right of rectification;
- right of inspection;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to data portability;
- right to object;
- right to erasure of data.
If you want to make use of any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us through our Privacy Officer at [email protected].
Stichting Zero will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary based on the statutory storage period. If there is a legitimate interest, personal data may be stored for a longer period.
This privacy statement was last modified on June 1, 2023.